sábado, 28 de abril de 2007

bittersweet EVENING




Sadness came to dinner with us last night. We gather all togheter, and we had this great partty. Wisdoom was invited, and Hope came too, poor little thing standing all night, for it was no extra chairs.

We never stand in silence, there was a lot of things to be said. Tales form here, explanations from there, a little lie over here, a little secret within there. We are all grown ups, and among every noice, I still feel that silence was under the table. That minute waited and waited but never show up, it was there, I am shure... there but under the table.

I have always pretend I am the soul searcher, The mind undertander, The ideas inquirer, and yesterday I did not had a clue... I was to be contaminated, I was to be impure, one way or another, death touches me and my family... I could almost say that it was invited last night, but it didn't show up, life came in its place and pushed her out of her way, stealling her chair, staying instead, reminding us the neverending story; the purpouse of life is to live.

No hay comentarios: